ADVANTAGES OF WORKING FROM HOME:
1) No wasted time on the freeways
2) Being around for your children
3) Flexible work schedule
4) Flexible work areas
WAIT BACK UP, #4 COULD BE A DISADVANTAGE!
1) Chairs or “Beds” with little support could lead to chronic neck and back pain.
2) Using a laptop as your main computer often leads to poor posture not only while on the computer but long after.
3) Productivity and time management are often compromised.
LEARN HOW WORK AT HOME EFFICIENTLY AND SAFELY:
Contact us below.